At YAYA911 we pride ourselves in providing top notch service to ALL our clients (both Employers & Employees). Our clients are the reason we are in business and we will go above and beyond your expectations to keep you as a long term valued client.
SERVICES OFFERED TO EMPLOYERS:
- Thorough Screening of applicants
- Recommend the best 2-3 caregivers for interviews
- Personalized assistance through Employer visit for first meeting
- Compatibility Assessments
- Placement services
- Prepare HRSDC documentation
- Prepare standard contract documentation
- Assist with contract negotiation
- Communication is always ON specially when needed
- Assist with the required Advertisement ********
- Assist with finding cheap flights for your overseas applicants *******
- Assist with setting up for the payroll account number/business number
- Assist with caregiverís initial payroll
- Assist with caregivers T4 filing with CRA
- Assist caregivers upon arrival to Canada
- TOURIST VISA APPLICATION
- TOURIST VISA RENEWAL
- OPEN WORK PERMIT APPLICATION
- WORK PERMIT RENEWAL
- On the spot/ On call cleaning services
- On call Elderly Assistance and / or Child Care
- Photocopy of the Caregiver Certificate accredited from TESDA.
- Photocopy of your DIPLOMA & TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDS from the University/
- 72 Units in college/equivalent of a Canadian secondary school education
- Photocopy of valid passport. Photocopy of Birth certificate from NSO.
- Resume with photo ID – Reference letter from your previous employer(s).
- Short letter to your prospective employer of why will they hire you?
- Photocopy of Police and NBI clearance.
” For caregivers please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 1(647)436.9527 along with the completed yaya 911 caregiver application form.